D’Angelo & Questlove at Brooklyn Bowl, 3/4/13 | Complete
01) Go Back To The Thing / Let Me Have It All (Sly & The Family Stone)
02) Cosmic Slop (Funkadelic)
03) Woman’s Gotta Have It (Bobby Womack)
04) The Line
05) You Caught Me Smilin’ / Africa Talks To You “The Asphalt Jungle” (Sly & The Family Stone)
06) Tell Me If You Still Care (The S.O.S. Band)
07) Our Love Has Died (Ohio Players)
08) The Root
09) Really Love
11) Mother’s Son (Curtis Mayfield)
12) New Position (Prince)
14) encore break
• Recorded from the crowd, 30’ back right centerish.
• Fades, EQ, and levels adjusted in Logic.
• Audio at end of “Africa” spliced with Okayplayer.tv youtube audio (mic unplugged)
• Occasional commentary (and one of the finest swoons ever recorded) provided by my man Marty Bouchard of Higher Hands.
• photo credit: Okayplayer
Justin Timberlake Greatest Hits Medley.
so oxygen went on a date with potassium today…it went ok.
i thought oxygen was dating magnesium…omg
actually oxygen first asked nitrogen out, but nitrogen was all like “NO”
I thought oxygen had that double bond with the hydrogen twins
looks like someone’s a HO
i’m done with all of you
I get this
Let’s be honest: This is the best April Fool’s League-Joke ever!
Cho’Gath chews the world - in Pixel-Style. Did I mention I love Rampage? This game just makes me want to work faster on an own Pixel-Game. Maybe I should make a League-related at all, or what do you think?
But for now: Try the game!And don’t miss Astro Teemo!